Spray a non-stick pan with olive oil spray.
Heat high, and add
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 oz of soy tempeh, cubed
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cp of cooked angel hair pasta
- dash of low-sodium soy sauce,
- 1 TB ff half and half.
- Heat up for 2 min, and then add 1/3 cp of low-sodium chicken stock. Let simmer for 10 min on medium heat until chicken stock is evaporated.
At the same time, spray another non-stick pan with olive oil and sautee 2 oz of fresh shitake mushroom for 4 min on high heat.
- Add the sauteed shitake mushroom to the angel hair/tempeh mix.
- Add salt and pepper,
- a dash of spicy chili sauce,
- a dash of teriyaki sauce. Mix well, and
- add one grated garlic clove.
Serve hot. The taste of the nutty tasting tempeh, the sweetness of the dash of half and half, the spice and fruitness of the pepper and the garlic are delicious.